Improving your online presence gives your existent customers the chance to reconnect with you and even learn more about your multitude of services. It also gives you the unique opportunity to connect with your potential customers and hopefully turn them into paying clients.
For you to do this, your relevant web pages have to show up in the first couple of results on search engines when your potential customers search for words or phrases that are relevant and related to your business. Landscaper SEO Keywords are the words and phrases searchers enter into search engines like Google and Bing when they are interested in some landscaping content.
Some Landscaper SEO keywords are used by potential customers with buyer’s intent. Buyer Intent Keywords are the keywords that are most used by your potential customers who are ready to make a purchase. Therefore, if you can lock in these potential buyers and show them that your website can completely fill their landscaping needs, then they’ll be very likely to make a purchase with you.
In order to do this, you have to actually know the Top SEO keywords with buyer’s intent so that they can grow their digital traffic and convert it to sales. You also have to learn how to use landscaping SEO and long-tail keywords for landscapers to make your site the go-to website that potential clients go to when they want to make a Landscape-related purchase.
List of The Best SEO Keywords for Landscaping
Luckily for you, we have collected the Top SEO keywords with buyer’s intent for Landscaping and we have them here for you. These SEO keywords and Long-tail SEO keywords include the following:
- earthscapes landscaping (390 searches per month)
- affordable landscaping near me (390 searches per month)
- warner landscaping (320 searches per month)
- the landscape company (260 searches per month)
- allscapes (390 searches per month)
- lawn maintenance companies near me (320 searches per month)
- commercial landscaping companies near me (320 searches per month)
- landscape services inc (390 searches per month)
- lawn and landscape near me (480 searches per month)
- environmental landscape (480 searches per month)
- backyard landscaping near me (480 searches per month)
- gardening and landscaping near me (390 searches per month)
- landscape creations (480 searches per month)
- landscape design company (480 searches per month)
- best landscaping companies near me (720 searches per month)
- landscape design companies near me (590 searches per month)
- hardscape companies near me (720 searches per month)
- lawn maintenance companies (480 searches per month)
- commercial landscapers near me (720 searches per month)
- landscape grading contractors near me (590 searches per month)
- cheap landscapers near me (880 searches per month)
- local landscapers near me (590 searches per month)
- pinnacle landscaping (590 searches per month)
- new leaf landscaping (720 searches per month)
- landscaping business for sale (880 searches per month)
- sprinkler system installation near me (880 searches per month)
- landscaping business near me (1000 searches per month)
- mulch companies near me (1000 searches per month)
- proscape landscaping (1000 searches per month)
- yard drainage contractors (720 searches per month)
- lawn care and landscaping near me (880 searches per month)
- retaining wall contractors near me (880 searches per month)
- yard drainage contractors near me (880 searches per month)
- lawnscape (1000 searches per month)
- best landscapers near me (1000 searches per month)
- residential landscaping near me (1300 searches per month)
- local landscaping companies (1300 searches per month)
- brightview landscape services (1000 searches per month)
- green thumb landscaping (1300 searches per month)
- quality landscaping (1600 searches per month)
- superior landscaping (1600 searches per month)
- creative landscaping (1600 searches per month)
- affordable lawn care near me (1600 searches per month)
- affordable landscaping (1600 searches per month)
- landscaping business (2900 searches per month)
- landscape contractors near me (2900 searches per month)
- landscaping services near me (6600 searches per month)
- landscaping companies near me (33,100 searches per month)
- landscaping near me (110,000 searches per month)
- landscaping companies (22,200 searches per month)
Landscaping SEO Tips that will help you dominate your niche
Collect and Display Reviews
When you display testimonials and customer reviews on your website, it usually seems more credible to search engines and they are more likely to rank you higher to searchers in and around your area. Reviews from clients in and around your area will generally boost your local rankings, too. Additionally, social proof is an amazing way to show prospective customers and visitors the quality of the product or service you provide.
Make your Contact Information easily accessible
Your potential customers will not hunt down your contact information when your competitor’s contact information is easily accessible. Therefore, ensure that all your contact information, such as your physical address, your phone number, your social media, your hours of operation, and all other means of contact are easily accessible on your site.
Optimize your Metadata
According to the United States National Information Standards Organization, Metadata is “Structured information that describes, explains, locates or otherwise makes it easier to retrieve use, or manage an information resource.” Most others simply this definition by stating that metadata is information about other data.
In SEO terms, metadata refers to information that qualifies and identifies your website. This includes your headlines and sub-headlines, your page descriptions, and your page titles.
As much as possible, ensure that you only have one H1 tag per page. This H1 tag should contain your primary page keyword.
Your Meta description summarizes or describes the content of a particular webpage for the benefit of search engines and users alike. It gives search engines and its users a brief description of what is contained within a webpage. The meta description is actually the snippet of text that usually appears in the search engine results beneath a web page’s headline. However, a search engine may choose to pull a snippet of text from the body of the web page to show its users what the page is actually about if no meta description is given.
Therefore, it is very important that you create an informative and compelling meta description. Try your best to create one that is 154 characters or less.
Your page title is usually the first thing that potential customers look at when they come across your page in search engine results. Therefore, it is very important that you make it compelling. You should also optimize it for the keywords that you want the page to rank highly for. Finally, make your Page Title no longer than 60 characters, or most search engines will cut it off.
Optimize Your Pages for the Local Landscaping Keywords- especially the ones with buyer’s intent
To show up to the customers who are looking for landscaping services in your area, you must optimize for the local keywords that they commonly use. To do this, you will have to research the keywords that are applicable to your locale and optimize your related pages for them. Tools such as Google’s Keyword Research Tool can help you with this. However, you should not over-stuff your pages with the local landscaping keywords in an attempt to trick the search engines; doing this will likely get you penalized.
Are you utilizing ‘Google My Business?’
One of the best things you can do to rank highly in local Landscaping searches is to list your business in Google My Business. Google My Business is somewhat of a Yellow Pages for websites, except that it is a lot more popular. It gives you the marvelous opportunity to highlight and manage your customer reviews and without it, your landscaping business won’t show up on Google maps. Google My Business is essential for your Landscaping SEO efforts, so ensure that you utilize it because it is free and easy to set up.
Make your Name, Address, and Phone (NAP) data consistent
If your website has inconsistent NAP data, none of your potential customers will rank you because search engines will not rank your site for local landscaping searches. Ensure that your NAP data is consistent everywhere so that when search engines crawl the internet for mentions of your business, they will find consistent data and rank you higher in local landscaping search results.
Get Relevant Citations
If you want to rank well on Google and other search engines, then you have to have many citations online. A citation occurs when other websites make reference to your NAP data and even promote your site. One of the easiest places to secure a positive citation is through online directory sites. These include sites such as Yellow Pages, Yahoo Local, Superpages, Angie’s List, Citysearch, Facebook, Youtube, Manta, Yelp, and of course, Google My Business. Try to utilize citation sites that are popular in your area and ensure that you get a citation from them.
Getting top ten rankings in local searches related to landscaping is achievable. You simply have to use this shortlist of SEO keywords along with these landscaping SEO tactics and you’ll be well on your way to getting those attractive Search Engine Results Page rankings and you will grow your company tenfold!
Landscape Web Pros utilizes a robust SEO tracking algorithm. By leveraging two key pieces of software, Rank Math and Semrush, they are able to bring fortune 500 level strategies to the landscaping industry. Contact us today to find out how you can take advantage of these effective SEO strategies.